Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Old Free Pinky Videos Found An Injured Bird In My Yard, Look Inside, I Need A Hand?

Found an injured bird in my yard, look inside, I need a hand? - old free pinky videos

This is a sparrow coffee or something, not too big. He is young, but it is not pink. It is very good spring, and seems capable of Nice, with the exception that the leg.

The leg was caught in a nest or a chain or a combination with a brother or sister is dead.

When I met him I've got my work gloves and cut off the son and temporairy isolated in a women's shelter a shoebox with kitchen paper and paperboard. I gave the bird food, too, but I'm not sure what to do with water.

I do not know if he is old enough to fly to yet, but like I said, this is not the leg, which looks very healthy.

-NOTE-I am in a very rural area, and take him to the vet or the company is not in question. I want to do my best for him, but I am not able to take it there.

Any help is welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment