Monday, January 4, 2010

Lung Recovery Smoking Which Of The Following Correctly Identifies The Effects Of Smoking On Sport Perfomers?

Which of the following correctly identifies the effects of smoking on sport perfomers? - lung recovery smoking

A carbon dioxide in cigarette smoke reduces the oxygen available to muscles.
B. Hemoglobin prefers carbon monoxide, oxygen, allowing more done in the lungs.
C. Recovery of endurance athletes is lower, a reduced amount of oxygen reaching the muscles by carbon monoxide in cigarette smoke.

2 comments:

likeacha... said...

I think that A. I like a college wrestler to say ... which significantly impairs their physical fitness. I do not smoke, but the proximity to secondhand smoke is to me the difference ... be a grid with smoke, fire, nothing filled ... each of them for you

Red said...

I think A.

Post a Comment