Sunday, January 31, 2010

Similiar Site To Jibjab But Free Where Can I Find A Site Similiar To Googleearth?

Where can I find a site similiar to googleearth? - similiar site to jibjab but free

I recently discovered that Google and its costs, but these pictures are taken for one year. I know because when I zoom in on my house could see me, but I sold my car the car a year ago. So what I want to somehow get the latest images from space, maybe one or two days old, it is possible or not by the factor of intelligence? I want what you can zoom in and check out the family and their new home from space. This page is a lot of fun!

5 comments:

goodguy_... said...

If you find any anything else, is not as good as Google Earth, when the military.

goodguy_... said...

If you find any anything else, is not as good as Google Earth, when the military.

MC Hummer said...

The company received satellite imagery from Google is not willing to sell, but I doubt that there are thousands of dollars in licensing fees.


.

MC Hummer said...

The company received satellite imagery from Google is not willing to sell, but I doubt that there are thousands of dollars in licensing fees.


.

jibbarja... said...

No real time or "latest images from space", if you are willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars or have his own army!

Perhaps Windows Live Local has some new photos for you, but are much more after a day or two.

Post a Comment