Saturday, February 13, 2010

32 Weeks Pregnant Heart Attack 32 Weeks Pregnant-are These Panic Attacks?

32 weeks pregnant-are these panic attacks? - 32 weeks pregnant heart attack

I had "episodes" where my heart just by chance and starts running sensation who fly out of his breast, and it bothers me really bad. My doctor told me it was seem to be normal and not affected. So today I was standing in line at a store and I began to feel like that do, only more so badly, and I could not sit still and started to) like crazy later (wet sweat and I felt that I was too weak or something like that had to leave the line and sit for a few minutes. It was very frightening. And then I was afraid of death renewed. When I search online, it seems that you have a panic attack. But nothing stood out. I was paid in line with my company. Any person, as an experimentwhat is it? My doctor told me it was normal, but I really do not think she understands the extent of it.

5 comments:

Niz said...

Do not worry, this is not a panic attack. My wife is pregnant and gets these syptoms that we often (and) for any reason in the stores where the eyes twiching palputations heart, sweating, dizzyness sit and have to go. Their relationship with blood pressure changes.

If there is a panic attack and anxiety, were implicated in tears and stresses uncontrollable oscillations.

Heidi said...

I think what we had was a disgrace, and I use it all the time during my pregnancy. It was really boring. These are changes in their hormones do. If you are really interested in would not hurt to get a second opinion.

Its A Girl Due 25/04/10 said...

If this sounds like a panic attack suffered from panic attacks and I fear that occurs often when I do not believe or do something that the problem is with them .. very likely that your hormones began after my first child I was born!

Mr Awesome said...

No, because panic attacks are accompanied by severe panic .. From your description it sounds like quite calm.

curious said...

I knew dass Some say it is worse when standing, which can be blocked due to their blood pressure to the knees. In fact, I do not usually bad, I wonder if I am weak. She had three children, and never felt good. Now I think I have a child, and this prevented me from a good job. Only one of those things that I think of the pregnancy. I have a family doctor, great, and he thought it would be quite normal, and tell my friends that it would happen if she and her daughters, but their children are not pregnant. ? Who knows if there a connection. But you do not have much more, you will be all about the little things that so big, but seem to forget.
I understand that.

Post a Comment