Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why Do Women Get A Wax Why Do Women Want Gay-looking Men?

Why do women want gay-looking men? - why do women get a wax

I understand that the hair on the shirt and the same person to or from the neck of a person .... scattered rough, but what's with "absolutely no hair on men?"

I am a little hairy ... I took care of my shoulders and hairy .... lower back, but I refuse to look like an ***. that

On TV, I see guys, even hairless legs. See the Bachelor ..... Most people have no hair on his body. It's all women welcome girly men.

It was a story of a man with breast implants (which was paid for over a year) ... But now guarded! He said in a chick magnet.

Some girls I can explain why you look like gay men? I am ready, not with the beard, neck shave and waxing sensitive areas.... But I refuse to the legs, chest or arm wax. Why is there so much outrage about the appearance of the child?

0 comments:

Post a Comment