Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Growth Behind The Eye I Have A 9 Month Old Staffy Dog Who Has Had Problems With His Eyes From Birth?

I have a 9 month old staffy dog who has had problems with his eyes from birth? - growth behind the eye

I was at the vets and they think it is a congenital anomaly. He is sure he has the eyes were behind their growth and in contact with an ophthalmologist. pending the outcome of it.
in many of the different drugs was because he was 3 months old. Now we have a combination of drugs that work for him is 250mg cephorum found (what I think, is an antibiotic) chloramphencol (the antibiotic eye drops) Pred Forte is a drop in the eye of steroids and 5 mg prednisolone, the steroid is tablet.
My concern is that if the combination of drugs that are in life, because I worried about side effects of steroids?
As I have said, has been based for almost 4 months, and now we had the usual effects of weeing, food, etc. more, but said that when you click on them for life, that can cause liver damage?
I'm really just after some general advice as a veteran to speak in a language I do not understand .....
I am very worried about him that is good in itself at the moment apart from the eyes to swell sometimes not see, but that's part of their genetic problem, but it gets a little aggressive and did not know if steroids or age? ?
Sun, who has experience with a puppy on steroids, I would appreciate any advice

0 comments:

Post a Comment