Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Videos Of Boys Withoutunderwear Ladies Do You Think Videos With Boys Getting Hit In The Groin Are Funny?

Ladies do you think videos with boys getting hit in the groin are funny? - videos of boys withoutunderwear

I ask because my sister has an idea. It is a dance number when she dances with a stick and you want to use this routine for fun video scene for VBC. I like her dance band with my son behind her, and then "accidentally" swing the tube in the groin. Not informed of the plan so that it is not on the stage. I think it sounds funny. I just wonder women as a group, we appreciate this more than men;)

5 comments:

Heather in TN said...

if a small child, beat some old dude in the balls is funny ..... I know what I mean, hehe.

broke [suspended deservingly] said...

AFV videos is only 20 years. Besides that its humor is so overused it makes me really angry to see that people laugh funny as sh1t

steeltoe... said...

If you have an average idea of what will be taken in his opinion in the knackers, the problem again.

EDIT: Video on the stage are for losers.

Glean said...

Holy S ***

Sooo Happy said...

I think it's tacky. There is nothing to laugh about.

Post a Comment